GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920
    Thank you again! Fiddling around with the custom effects worked out quite well.

Here's what I came up with:
    (CODE) Festering Aura; AURA: 15 cube,once,cloudkill; AoE Festering Aura; IF: FACTION(notself); IF: !CUSTOM(Undead Tamer); SAVES: (SDC) CON; SAVEADD: Festering (/CODE)

And the custom effect:
    (CODE) Festering; poisoned - one turn, Remove Start Turn (/CODE)

One final thing (not related to FG proper); how do you list the code in the scrolling tab.
    Last edited by metaldm007; August 15th, 2024 at 19:13. Reason: Correcting post layout

Quote Originally Posted by metaldm007 View Post
    Thank you again! Fiddling around with the custom effects worked out quite well.

Here's what I came up with:
    Festering Aura; AURA: 15 cube,once,cloudkill; AoE Festering Aura; IF: FACTION(notself); IF: !CUSTOM(Undead Tamer); SAVES: (SDC) CON; SAVEADD: Festering

And the custom effect:
    Festering; poisoned - one turn, Remove Start Turn

One final thing (not related to FG proper); how do you list the code in the scrolling tab.
    You put the

CODE Thisisthecodetext /CODE

where the words CODE and /CODE will have brackets around them.

Alright, let's give this a shot
    Code:
     Festering Aura; AURA: 15 cube,once,cloudkill; AoE Festering Aura; IF: FACTION(notself); IF: !CUSTOM(Undead Tamer); SAVES: (SDC) CON; SAVEADD: Festering
    And the custom effect:
    Code:
     Festering; poisoned - one turn, Remove Start Turn
    Last edited by metaldm007; August 15th, 2024 at 19:36. Reason: Hopefully got it right this time

Hi everyone! Im trying to setup the aura effect for the Aura of Warding: AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Warding; RESIST: spell
    I do have the automatic spell resistance ext (maybe its outdated) but its not working. It not resisting spell damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zengar View Post
    Hi everyone! Im trying to setup the aura effect for the Aura of Warding: AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Warding; RESIST: spell
    I do have the automatic spell resistance ext (maybe its outdated) but its not working. It not resisting spell damage.
    I'd check if the resist works on its own

RESIST: spell

If not and you have BCEG then use the following instead. BCEG will conflict (as in don't use both at the same time) with automatic spell resistance since ASR adds spell as a damage type and BCEG it is an attack type
    IF: ATK(spell); RESIST: all

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I'd check if the resist works on its own

RESIST: spell

If not and you have BCEG then use the following instead. BCEG will conflict (as in don't use both at the same time) with automatic spell resistance since ASR adds spell as a damage type and BCEG it is an attack type
    IF: ATK(spell); RESIST: all
    RESIST: spell isnt working
    I have better combat effects and advanced effects extention, but I dont know what BCEG is. Could another extension have conflicts with auto spell res?

Maybe. Whatever is doing the damage you are going to want to make sure it is also doing spell damage. So it should have ,spell in addition to whatever other damage type it is doing

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920

Thread Information