Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    In case it has not been brought forward, the radial menu text is black on black (ish) for remaster. Unless I'm doing something wrong ?

Screenshot 2024-08-29 171734.jpeg

Otherwise, this theme is awesome, thank you so much!

WR
    Last edited by WilliamRiddle; August 30th, 2024 at 00:29.

Ask what extension you use so that the players' tokens can be seen with the wounds like in the first photo,.... thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    In case it has not been brought forward, the radial menu text is black on black (ish) for remaster. Unless I'm doing something wrong ?

Screenshot 2024-08-29 171734.jpeg

Otherwise, this theme is awesome, thank you so much!

WR
    Judging by your color pattern of the radial, it doesn't look like you have the Baron Theme loaded, you need both the Baron theme loaded as well as the Baron Remaster extension for it to work correctly..

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamarmdq View Post
    Ask what extension you use so that the players' tokens can be seen with the wounds like in the first photo,.... thank you very much
    That would be Mad Nomad's Interactive Portraits.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/139/view

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    Judging by your color pattern of the radial, it doesn't look like you have the Baron Theme loaded, you need both the Baron theme loaded as well as the Baron Remaster extension for it to work correctly..
    OK, that worked. Thank you!

Quick additional question ... when I look at available extensions there are several BARON entries. Is this by design? Or do I have something weird going on?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 080208.png

Thanks again for the great theme!

WR

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    OK, that worked. Thank you!

Quick additional question ... when I look at available extensions there are several BARON entries. Is this by design? Or do I have something weird going on?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 080208.png

Thanks again for the great theme!

WR
    It appears you have several copies or versions of the Baron Theme in your extension’s directory. The latest file should be named SDM_BARON.ext, and you need to ensure that version 2.02 is loaded.

Make sure you have version 2.02 selected along with the Baron Theme Remaster, and everything should work perfectly.

This is beautiful work. Well done!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information