GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 3 of 3 First 123

I'm working on vehicle weapon fixes this weekend. I got to see some of this behavior in my game tonight. I recorded and logged it which will help me track it down. I'll get it figured out before next release.
    One workaround we figured out is to drop the attack die from the vehicle rather than targeting in CT then double clicking the attack die. The targeting works doing it that way.
    Unfortunately, Chillhelm's 4C extension does not work with the latest round of CT updates. Nor does Fast Tests.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I'm working on vehicle weapon fixes this weekend. I got to see some of this behavior in my game tonight. I recorded and logged it which will help me track it down. I'll get it figured out before next release.
    One workaround we figured out is to drop the attack die from the vehicle rather than targeting in CT then double clicking the attack die. The targeting works doing it that way.
    Unfortunately, Chillhelm's 4C extension does not work with the latest round of CT updates. Nor does Fast Tests.

Thx Mike, I'll give that a try and see how it goes. Really appreciate you working on this - thanks. I'm pretty new to SW (in case it doesn't show), one of the really big pulls to SWADE and FG was the ability to put walkers and vehicles on the table and slug it all out. This will be amazing.

Vehicle CT handling significantly improved in the upcoming version which is already available in TEST channel. Vehicle combat was never meant to rocket science like this -- it should be as smooth as any other without gimmicks. Check out the new version in TEST
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Currently, vehicle weapons are targeted from the vehicle, not the gunners. Player can't set targets for a vehicle, so the GM must do that.
    A player [i]can[/] get around this by dragging and dropping the weapon attack die from the vehicle weapon onto a target. It will set the target for the vehicle then roll the attack.

Simply taking the target(s) from the gunner isn't as easy at it sounds. We're pondering how to do this.
    I'm going to look at Chillhelm's 4C extension, which has great features. Chillhelm has already said he's happy to have any of his extension's functionality moved to the ruleset.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information