Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

I Wish this Feature didn't leave

I have used Fantasy Grounds for a number of years and it has always been my favorite format for playing ttrpgs. I started on classic and it had a feature where you could change the theme with a click of a button ex: (night, campfire, day). This feature was always cool and atmospheric but seems to have been left behind with the transition to Unity. I was wondering if we could add this feature back. I use a theme that has all of the Icons my players and I are used too, but it is a pure white background which is so bright. When this would irritate us I would change the theme to night to alleviate the strain on our eyes, but with the removal of this feature I can't anymore.

Try the new Core Dark theme instead.

You can add your desktop/tabletop lighting feature request to the link in my signature.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusTycoon36 View Post
    I have used Fantasy Grounds for a number of years and it has always been my favorite format for playing ttrpgs. I started on classic and it had a feature where you could change the theme with a click of a button ex: (night, campfire, day). This feature was always cool and atmospheric but seems to have been left behind with the transition to Unity. I was wondering if we could add this feature back. I use a theme that has all of the Icons my players and I are used too, but it is a pure white background which is so bright. When this would irritate us I would change the theme to night to alleviate the strain on our eyes, but with the removal of this feature I can't anymore.
    Add it as a Feature Request here and let us know when you have. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would vote for that, although now you can do stuff like that on the map.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Thanks!

Thank you for directing me to that page. I went ahead and posted the feature.

Thread Information