GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    Hello.

Does this allow for all players to see a set of a certain number of cards that is dealt out to a communal hand? I would like to have a set of three (or four or whatever number) cards dealt out to “the table” that all players could see and pick from to use, or that a GM could use for the players. Kind of like a version of community or shared cards poker but without cards individually in player’s hands (although that could be an option as well).

Thank you for your time.
    There isn't a communal hand feature, however if the Gm doesn't need a hand they can act as the communal hand. You can drop card tokens on an image to show them, but you'll still have to move cards from the GM hand to other players' hands manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    There isn't a communal hand feature, however if the Gm doesn't need a hand they can act as the communal hand. You can drop card tokens on an image to show them, but you'll still have to move cards from the GM hand to other players' hands manually.
    These would be separate tokens of the card faces on a map image that would only pertain to that map image?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    These would be separate tokens of the card faces on a map image that would only pertain to that map image?
    Correct. There's some features I've been working on to enhance this, but it's not ready to be released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    Love the extension and I can't wait to use it at our next session.
    Some of the UI looks a bit ugly in the official 5e theme though (for example, the Hand window). I hope this could be addressed.

I'd also like to make a feature request. My campaign uses a Talis deck (basically the Tarot) and cards have different meanings when reversed / upside down. Could there be a feature to deal reversed cards / reverse a card? Thanks for all your hard work on Decked Out!
    I will try to swap around the frames to make the hand look better in the D&D theme. It's basically impossible to make it look good with every theme due to how graphics are used in FG, but I'll see if I can make it better at least.

Upside-down cards is an excellent idea! I think that's possible. I'll muck around with it and see what I can do.
    Out of curiosity, were reversed cards ever added to this?
    I'm thinking about trying to make a custom tarot deck, and if this has reversable cards, I might consider reverse images on the cards, but if it only has standard orientation, I might forgo reversed images and meanings and just make a simple deck. I mean, I COULD just make a table, but it would be cool to use this extension.

Is there a way to add 100+ cards at once in a deck?
    I just noticed when I was drag and dropping, if the token lands on another it replaces... and now I don't know what card I missed.
    Ultimate Edition Currently running Gamma World 7e

Is this extension called something else in the Starting Window? It doesn't show up at all in my extension list for any ruleset. I just made sure it wasn't disabled in Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Is this extension called something else in the Starting Window? It doesn't show up at all in my extension list for any ruleset. I just made sure it wasn't disabled in Forge.
    Stryfe484 figured it out (on Discord)
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Out of curiosity, were reversed cards ever added to this?
    I'm thinking about trying to make a custom tarot deck, and if this has reversable cards, I might consider reverse images on the cards, but if it only has standard orientation, I might forgo reversed images and meanings and just make a simple deck. I mean, I COULD just make a table, but it would be cool to use this extension.
    I tried to get it working but it turned out more complicated than I thought it would be, and haven't had time to work on it since. One possible solution is to have a deck of regular and a deck of reversed cards, and randomly determine which one to pick from.

I tried to get it working but it turned out more complicated than I thought it would be, and haven't had time to work on it since. One possible solution is to have a deck of regular and a deck of reversed cards, and randomly determine which one to pick from.
    That is a brilliantly simple solution! I had thought maybe draw and card and flip a coin, which I guess works too. Anyway, no worries on this one. I just saw it mentioned and wanted to ask. I'm probably not going to try to make reversable cards, anyway. I was planning to have cards with two images that blend in the middle, but haven't gotten them to look right just yet.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

Thread Information