GI JOE RPG Launch
    Blog Entries
    Ruleset update 05-30-2024:

[Updated] NPC record dimensions increased.
    [Updated] Character Selection window displays class (or occupation at level 0) for each character.
    [Updated] Enhanced duplicate tracking for auto-population of random languages on char sheet.
    [Updated] Alignment tongue language converted to proper alignment language for auto-population of random languages on char sheet.
    [Added] Slash command '/scroll' with optional parameter for source (wizard or cleric) generates a random magic scroll as outlined in the core rules.
    [Added] Slash command '/demon' with required parameter for type (1 to 6) generates a random demon NPC as outlined in the core rules.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to post an earlier update...

Ruleset update 05-24-2024:

[Added] Optional table links for custom crit and fumble tables in weapon meta window of character sheet.
    [Added] Patron taint table name and optional shortcut to patron details on char sheet Notes tab.
    [Updated] Automatic roll for patron taint if table name is specified.

Blog Entries
    Another small update:

[Fixed] Divine aid only applying +10 to disapproval on failed check.
    [Updated] 'Patron spell' result ignored for scrolls generated with /scroll slash command.
    [Updated] Spells sorted alphabetically for demon spellcasters generated with /demon slash command.

Is there any chance we might get support for the alternative armor system used by the DCC setting "The Umerican Survival Guide?" in the future?

Blog Entries
    No Umerica content planned. That sort of thing would be best for an extension, but the bigger issue is finding someone with the motivation and skills to work on it

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update:

[Fixed] Hafling gypsy renamed to halfling wanderer for 10th printing.
    [Added] NPC importer converts stat block and optional description to campaign record.

I posted a bit more about the NPC importer on the Discord server, including a screenshot. I will work on a tutorial video, but it's very simple to use.

Here are a few things to know about the importer:

• When you cut-and-paste to the text fields from a PDF, you need to remove any line breaks. Use Ctrl-A to select all and Ctrl-J to quickly join text blocks.
    • Most published modules use the plural name if multiple monsters are present - the importer does not convert to singular. It does ignore the number in parentheses though.
    • The importer does not identify humanoids with weapons for purposes of crit table/die.
    • The importer does not add powers for special abilities or spells.

FG slows down and freezes whe loading DCC People of the Pit
    Hi!Im having trouble Playing this adventure , because it freezes the program whe I try to navigate through the chapters on the included reference manual. It takes almost 1~2 minutes to load every chapter. It does not happen with other Ruleset. I tried to delete and create a new adventure, but it keeps freezing. It's almost unplayable.

DCC error 02.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeartful View Post
    FG slows down and freezes whe loading DCC People of the Pit
    Hi!Im having trouble Playing this adventure , because it freezes the program whe I try to navigate through the chapters on the included reference manual. It takes almost 1~2 minutes to load every chapter. It does not happen with other Ruleset. I tried to delete and create a new adventure, but it keeps freezing. It's almost unplayable.
    Thanks for the report! I believe another module was doing that recently. I’m guessing the person who did the conversion is no longer maintaining it, so you might want to email support for a response on this one. I do not have access to the files, and I suspect it has something to do with file size and/or format.

A fix for this issue was just pushed (the image format itself is slow to be processed; images updated to modern format). Please run a new Check for Updates to get the updated version.

Regards,
    JPG

great! thanks! I think the problem is solved

Page 111 of 112 First ... 1161101109110111112 Last

Thread Information