DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    In the Advanced Player Guide.

I can only find the Eidolon Base Statistics by going into the reference manual, under Summoner and it is there on a PDF like page. but the clickable button for Summoner does not have it. can't drag and drop or copy paste...
    Hi Morenu,

I've been aware for a while that the eidolon needed some work to make it more useful, but i did not know exactly how i wanted to proceed. The funny part is that an idea came to me this weekend. I'll create a class for it and make it as a character (the detail are still fuzzy as i need to look at it all). The problem with me right now is I'm busy updating the bestiary (1-6) with the new camera view that is coming up so it's going to take me some time before i can get to it and "fix it". It's the same problem with the ghost avatar that you get in the occult book. something else that i need to fix (using the same principle). So it's on my radar, but i cannot provide a quick fix at this point

sorry about that

shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Hi Morenu,

I've been aware for a while that the eidolon needed some work to make it more useful, but i did not know exactly how i wanted to proceed. The funny part is that an idea came to me this weekend. I'll create a class for it and make it as a character (the detail are still fuzzy as i need to look at it all). The problem with me right now is I'm busy updating the bestiary (1-6) with the new camera view that is coming up so it's going to take me some time before i can get to it and "fix it". It's the same problem with the ghost avatar that you get in the occult book. something else that i need to fix (using the same principle). So it's on my radar, but i cannot provide a quick fix at this point

sorry about that

shadowcat
    Great, thx.
    I had the same idea of making it a class, and I am working on it right now to put into my Feats extended mod. But it certainly isn't pretty. Feel free to use it and tear it apart when you get around to messing with it. I expect to be done it in a day or two. I have to code all the evolutions, then I plan to make a "Master" evolution list that would stay on the character so they can redo the evolutions more easily each level up.

So far: Eidolon class.png

One of our players wants to make a summoner so I needed to get this coded

EDIT ** finished and added to the Feat extended mod **
    Last edited by Morenu; September 5th, 2024 at 02:56.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I just recently purchase the core rulebook and under chapter 11 Duelist, there is a place for an image, but the image does not appear. When you click on that box, it pops up an image.

Pathfinder Bestiary 3 image file for the Guecubu is blank. The image for the token is there though.

Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109

Thread Information