Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Forge not updating

To whom it may concern,

I seem to be having an issue with the forge updating my FGU. I recently added a new extension, and some need updating but when I launch the game, no update is available. Any troubleshooting help would be appreciated.

The FG "Update" button doesn't illuminate when there are updates available for items in the Forge. Have you ran an update, even though the Update indicator isn't illuminated?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have and it just cancels with nothing found. Almost like it's not connecting but my login is working, obviously for everything else

Quote Originally Posted by mafreedman08 View Post
    I have and it just cancels with nothing found. Almost like it's not connecting but my login is working, obviously for everything else
    Toi clarify - does the update process fully complete, even though there are no updates? Or does it exit before completing?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does it report that it is checking the Forge for updates in the updater window?
    Can you go into the Forge inventory, and make sure that your inventory is all active?

Regards,
    JPG

Could you run an update and then post the FGUpdaterEngine.log file here.

To do this, after you've ran an update click the folder icon in the top left of the FG startup screen - this will open the FG data location in a file explorer window. Attach the FGUpdaterEngine.log file to this thread - do this using the attachment button in the forum edit advanced view - click the "Go Advanced" button to the bottom right of the reply edit section in this thread.

Also, since you said you just got the extension, you can try disabling the item and reenabling it to resync your subscription with the updater.

I was able to fix it. Seems there was a sync problem with the passwords

Thread Information