Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    RH4 and RH5 are switched; this is a mistake in the book.
    I think you meant RL4 and RL5. There are no "RH" labels. However, Can you provide a reference for this change? Was there an errata issued or something? I have looked back at my downloaded PDFs and redownloaded the PDFs from Paizo in case there were updates, and what I have on the map right now is correct.

I can fix these minor issues, but the grid is almost impossible to align. I think, "It's close enough for horseshoes, hand grenades, and grids in FantasyGrounds."
    Last edited by Stargrove; August 4th, 2024 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    I think you meant RL4 and RL5. There are no "RH" labels. However, Can you provide a reference for this change? Was there an errata issued or something? I have looked back at my downloaded PDFs and redownloaded the PDFs from Paizo in case there were updates, and what I have on the map right now is correct.
    Yes, RL. I was thinking "Rostland Hinterlands." Here's the reference, as they don't do changes for PDFs without physical reprints. (If you want to stick with the official release, I understand, just raising awareness.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    I can fix these minor issues, but the grid is almost impossible to align. I think, "It's close enough for horseshoes, hand grenades, and grids in FantasyGrounds."
    That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a "forgot to check across the whole huge map" situation.

Thanks again.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I found the reference to the update, and it will be available after review by the powers that be.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information