Starfinder Playlist

A.I. portrait generator

I'm looking for recommendations for a free ai portrait generator to generate custom portraits for a personal home game. I see alot out there, but are there any people are comfortable using?

Blog Entries
    I use the one from Bing /Copilot /Dall-E 3. Not sure what it's called. You get so many quick ones per day and then have a delay on future ones. They are all free. This is the discussion that got me started. D&D General - DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art | EN World Tabletop RPG News & Reviews

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I've been using MidJourney very succesfully for the last year. A LOT faster, even at free levels, than the web based AIs.

Thabk yiu both for the suggestions. Is midjourney still discord based? Last few tines I tried it asked me to subscribe because of the high volume

Yes, still Discord based. I believe they have a web based in beta, but I haven't looked there in ages. I broke down and bought the basic sub last year because I was using it so much to make creatures and other images for my campaign. I've built up a pretty easy workflow of midjourney->phone->tap to remove background->pc->gimp->save as webp->FG Metadata builder for creating 2.5 camera images. My PFSW players really enjoy being able to switch to 2.5 mode at the start of encounters to gain appreciation for size. I've started using it to build unique items like statues and altars that I place as an NPC in the room to add chrome to the encounter (wish we could just do it as an image object). Being able to type in "1930's german soldier in cold weather gear" has made creating Section D NPC images a breeze. I made 16 of them last night while watching baseball.

As for as local solutions are concerned, Stable Diffusion works well with the right configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    As for as local solutions are concerned, Stable Diffusion works well with the right configuration.
    I was looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you for mentioning it.
    I found a youtube video that explains installation and usage of it in precise and step by step manner. And started using it. Didn't expect that it was so easy.

Collection of styles is here in reddit (first comment)

Models are here in https://civitai.com/models
    Last edited by Tempered7; August 9th, 2024 at 14:02.

Sorry I'm late to this, but I've been using the free Playground AI: https://playground.com/

You can do about 50ish? images a day so don't go wild and make 30 in your first pass of refinement. Do the tutorial. For anyone new to AI picture prompts the negative prompts are important and the tutorial will give you a good set of them.

For FG purposes don't forget to reduce the size of the images - it defaults to 1024 x 1024 pixel images.
    Last edited by Griogre; August 7th, 2024 at 15:54.

the best i have found

https://app.recraft.ai/

Thread Information