DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SWADE like Combat Tracker for 5e

Does anyone know of a way, or has anyone created anything, that would make the 5e Combat Tracker similar to the SWADE one? I like having the ability to group minions together with a boss, plus it would be great to be able to put things like The Homunculus Servant, or the EK's Echo, in group with them, for easibility.
    🎲 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Adventures from Amethil.
    📺 Watch ItsCliffGaming LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    🏆 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

You can group things together using the group initiative option if that is what you want. There’s also the Friend’s Zone extension which allows you to have cohorts attached to characters (not sure how it handles the initiative though).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Friend Zone is exactly what I needed, thank you! Took me forever to find it, because apparently when I went on a Forge spree, I added it and just never enabled it. So, when I was just searching through the Forge, I had the "Show Owned" option unticked, so I couldn't even read up to see if that was what I needed.

For the record, it doesn't handle imitative, but if you manually assign them the same imitative as the player, it slots them after the player.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliffGaming View Post
    Friend Zone is exactly what I needed, thank you! Took me forever to find it, because apparently when I went on a Forge spree, I added it and just never enabled it. So, when I was just searching through the Forge, I had the "Show Owned" option unticked, so I couldn't even read up to see if that was what I needed.

For the record, it doesn't handle imitative, but if you manually assign them the same imitative as the player, it slots them after the player.
    It might put them before or after whoever has the same initiative based on Dex score.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    It might put them before or after whoever has the same initiative based on Dex score.
    The effects SHARETURN, AFTERTURN, BEFORETURN let you decide how you want them processed.

SHARETURN is a godsend for our beastheart and companion.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    The effects SHARETURN, AFTERTURN, BEFORETURN let you decide how you want them processed.

SHARETURN is a godsend for our beastheart and companion.
    What is the full context of each effect? Can you put an N/PC name with it, or do all the effects get grouped together (like all the AFTERTURN are grouped together, etc)?

I'm not sure and can't check right now... I would guess:

SHARETURN - any number literally share the same turn.
    AFTERTURN and BEFORETURN - probably sort by dexterity and then alphabetically.

I think you just drag the effect from the N/PC to the target and that creates the link.

You can even toggle the effect on/off in the CT entry to have them 'snap back' to their original initiative.

Thread Information