5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid-Don View Post
    Hi - i saw the updated - here is my latest compile log - based on the timer error Attachment 61142
    Thanks for reporting. I uploaded a fix for this; let me know if you see any other errors.

Just tested - there is a script error = scripts/manager_pathing.lua attempt to index null value / new compile log attachedfgu_logs_20240626.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid-Don View Post
    Just tested - there is a script error = scripts/manager_pathing.lua attempt to index null value / new compile log attachedfgu_logs_20240626.zip
    Hm, that's the same error at the same location. You updated and don't have an unzipped version of the extension, correct? I'll re-upload the build just in case though.

Hi Saagael,

Confirming now - all is working (what i did was a manual update to FG - which did the trick) - thank you, stay GAMING!

Any luck resolving the conflict with B9's spell tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Yes, but apparently it didn't get merged into my release branch. I'll get it out by the end of the weekend.

I just pushed the update to the Forge. This should mean that spell tokens' radial menu option is now visible, and you can still access the Path Editor window from the image control bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I just pushed the update to the Forge. This should mean that spell tokens' radial menu option is now visible, and you can still access the Path Editor window from the image control bar.
    Looks like version 1.0.2 still overwrites the 6 o'clock position on the radial.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like version 1.0.2 still overwrites the 6 o'clock position on the radial.
    Dang. I've removed the option from the radial menu altogether. There's no way for me to make the compatible. The only solution is to remove the radial option and use the buttons in the image toolbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Dang. I've removed the option from the radial menu altogether. There's no way for me to make the compatible. The only solution is to remove the radial option and use the buttons in the image toolbar.
    Maybe you can put in a check for B9's ext and remove the radial, that way others who don't use the ext would be uneffected?

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread Information