GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 58 of 58 First ... 848565758
    Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    Thanks for the quick clarification.

I had made a curse(d item) that makes the individual weak, and reduces their ability to heal/recover. This applies disadvantage on saves vs poisons and diseases, vulnerability to poisons, and halves the amount of healing they receive.

In light of what I've learned, I just added hidden effects to the party healers and the victim of the curse:

To Victim: EntropyCurse; VULN: poison; DISCOND: poisoned; DISCOND: diseased
    To Healers: IFT:CUSTOM(EntropyCurse); HEALMULT: 0.5

Seems to do what I'm looking for so far.
    You can use

HEALEDMULT: 0.5

Instead of adding an effect on healers.

Oh, missed that command, sweet!

It looks like the "two-handed" tag, such as when used in "IF: WEAPON (two-handed); ATK: 10" isn't being recognized. Other tags like "heavy" being used in it's place work, but "two-handed" doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    It looks like the "two-handed" tag, such as when used in "IF: WEAPON (two-handed); ATK: 10" isn't being recognized. Other tags like "heavy" being used in it's place work, but "two-handed" doesn't.
    I'll take a look at it. I'd image the - is getting caught up in the parser somewhere

Empowered Evocation

Any advice on how to automate Empowered Evocation?

Beginning at 10th level, you can add your Intelligence modifier to the damage roll of any wizard evocation spell you cast. The damage bonus applies to one damage roll of a spell, not multiple rolls.

I've been using the default:
    Code:
    Empowered Evocation; DMG: [INT]; [ROLL]; [SELF]
    However, this requires the player to remember to add the effect before rolling damage on every evocation spell only.

Can the detection of an evocation spell be automated, and the extra damage applied by having one permanent effect?

Quote Originally Posted by cwsoots View Post
    Any advice on how to automate Empowered Evocation?

I've been using the default:
    Code:
    Empowered Evocation; DMG: [INT]; [ROLL]; [SELF]
    However, this requires the player to remember to add the effect before rolling damage on every evocation spell only.

Can the detection of an evocation spell be automated, and the extra damage applied by having one permanent effect?
    Not currently able to be on the level of spell school. I can look at maybe adding it sometime in the future

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Not currently able to be on the level of spell school. I can look at maybe adding it sometime in the future
    Thanks for the consideration!

Version Update: v5.36

• Feature: HEAL accepts descriptor temp to differentiate between temp hp heal and hp heal
    • Feature: AC, HEAL, DMG accept a decimal. Increase/Decrease value of tag as a percentage in addition to a flat value
    • Fixed: two-handed not working with conditional operator WEAPON
    • Fixed: Concentration also removing same label with dur 0
    • Removed: Deprecated change state tags. Use /migrate_effects to update
    • Changed: Change state icons to match new default theme
    • Changed: DMGR will randomize dice string on use

Page 58 of 58 First ... 848565758

Thread Information