GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 72 of 73 First ... 226270717273 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I am trying to figure out a way to "STACK" duration of a spell effect. I do not believe there is a way to do this but thought it would be a useful addition. If there IS a way to do this, that would also be great.

There are several spells that the duration is dependent on a variable FGU doesn't "know". Spell level is the one I am dealing with atm for Concussive Spell metamagic feat. so lets say the spell says the target is Stunned for 1 round per spell level (the feat is -2 on a bunch of things). I would like to be able to set up an effect that is STUN [d:1] and essentially have a way to stack it 3 times for a 3rd level spell and have 1 item be removed from the stack per round. like a count down.

right now the only way I can think to set up this feat is to have 7 effects for durations 1-7 (metamagic of +2 levels so lv 7 max)
    You can use expireadd.

Version Update: v4.31
    * Fixed: Concentration also removing same label with dur 0
    * Removed: Deprecated change state tags. Use /migrate_effects to update
    * Changed: Change state icons to match new default theme
    * Changed: DMGR will randomize dice string on use

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can use expireadd.
    Could you give me an example of a way to code a stunned effect that the player can control the duration based on spell level? so say I wanted 1 button that would let th e player click it 3 times to get stunned dur:3
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

documentation link on page 1 and forge give me an error
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

updated. sorry about that

Could you give me an example of a way to code a stunned effect that the player can control the duration based on spell level? so say I wanted 1 button that would let th e player click it 3 times to get stunned dur:3
    Dunno a way to do that. Using the tools we have with coding effects.

If you use paid B9's advanced spell damage (on dmsguild) it has a [SLVL] tag that can be used to evaluate the casted spell level. Then DUR: [SLVL] should set it. I have not tried this to validate if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    If you use paid B9's advanced spell damage (on dmsguild) it has a [SLVL] tag that can be used to evaluate the casted spell level. Then DUR: [SLVL] should set it. I have not tried this to validate if it works or not.
    I would love to but it is only 5E and I am doing PF1e. also I want making a mod to get as many Feat effects working as possible, so it requires a good number of mods, but they are all free. so I would have to think on that.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I love this extension with the use of AURA extension from bmos.
    I am primarily using 4e and I would love to see if there is possible to include effects attached to the use of healing surges
    Discord: starwolf.
    Games I host on FGU:
    • Traveller (MGT2)
    • DnD 4e (Campaign in development)

I don't know what a healing surge is

Page 72 of 73 First ... 226270717273 Last

Thread Information