5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last

Thread: Website refresh

Blog Entries
    My icon never shows up, have had one for 13 years. No idea why it doesn't.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Using Chrome, on the first page of the store the search tool seems to be always fully visible.

Nice search engine btw.

Last edited by Egheal; July 11th, 2024 at 09:22. Reason: image

I Am seeing this also, On Firefox. I've tried refreshing, clicking the drop down, advanced search and searching but it stays.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    My icon never shows up, have had one for 13 years. No idea why it doesn't.
    The "forum search" option has been removed - there are too many limitations (things like only being able to search every 60 seconds). The "Site Search" option should still be available for you in the main menu of the forums. We're going to be polishing that search page in the near future.

Using Chrome, on the first page of the store the search tool seems to be always fully visible.
    We'll take a look at that and get it fixed - thanks.

Not sure if this is possible, it would be a new 'function', but not a feature request.

Can the Art Packs be linked as Owned if we have an active subscription? It would eliminate any duplicates in a search, particularly for map packs.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    Not sure if this is possible, it would be a new 'function', but not a feature request.

Can the Art Packs be linked as Owned if we have an active subscription? It would eliminate any duplicates in a search, particularly for map packs.
    Makes sense - we'll see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by BadEye View Post
    Makes sense - we'll see what we can do.
    How about a "Part of Art Subscription" tag. Since I've actually purchased a portion of what the art sub covers, it would still be nice to see what I've already bought and what I haven't while subscribed.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    How about a "Part of Art Subscription" tag. Since I've actually purchased a portion of what the art sub covers, it would still be nice to see what I've already bought and what I haven't while subscribed.
    This would be how we would go about it if we end up doing it, yes.

Thumbs up Website Preview of Art Assets Thumbnail Image?

To the Smiteworks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’d like to propose a useful enhancement for the Fantasy Grounds store, specifically regarding the art asset packs. It’s currently quite challenging to identify the specific assets included in each pack, making it difficult to choose the right one. To improve this, I suggest adding preview thumbnail images that clearly show what's inside each pack.

Here are the key points:

Art Asset Thumbnail Previews on Website:

1.) Each asset pack should have a preview thumbnail in the image carousel that shows a collage of the main assets included.
    These thumbnails should follow a standardized, clear, and visually appealing format, helping users quickly understand the contents without needing detailed descriptions.

In-Game Previews:

2.) Asset packs should also include a thumbnail preview image accessible within Fantasy Grounds, providing an overview of all included assets.

3.) A feature allowing users to hover over or click on an asset pack to see a detailed preview would greatly enhance usability if doable.

Catalog Module?:

Maybe Develop a catalog module within Fantasy Grounds that lists all available asset packs with their preview images, updated regularly to include new releases.
    Adding an option for users to filter and search for specific assets within the catalog would be very beneficial, especially for those who own multiple packs.

Labor considerations and potential Community Contributions:
    If consistency is not an issue, perhaps allow users to submit their own preview images or reviews of asset packs, creating a more dynamic and user-driven experience.
    Implementing a rating and comment system for asset packs could provide valuable feedback for both developers and users.
    For example, if someone is looking for goblin assets, it would be incredibly helpful if they could easily tell which art packs include goblin assets.
    Unless a user is intimately familiar with each and every asset pack, many of these assets can become lost and underutilized.
    Implementing these suggestions would greatly improve the usability and user experience of the Fantasy Grounds store, making it easier for users to find and utilize the assets they need.

Thank you for considering this request.

Added a request here already, it's a bit challenging to link back to the actual vote.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php
    Last edited by Laerun; July 17th, 2024 at 04:58.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last

Thread Information