DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Marvel Multiverse One Shot: Sat July 13 11 am to 2 pm Eastern

I've had the Marvel Multiverse RPG for over a year now and have yet to play so looking to run a one shot using Damned's Xcore ruleset and Marvel extension along with Demiplane Nexus to help player's understand their PC's. You will need a free Demiplane account to access the shared core rulebook. We will run voice in Discord. The day and time are in the subject line above. The adventure is "Enter Hydra" and will likely take 2-3 hours.

If you would like to play, DM me with your email and Discord ID for invites to the Demiplane shared content and voice server and let me know how familiar you are with the ruleset and Fantasy Grounds (newcomers are welcome!). I will be taking 4 players. Pregens will be used and include Captain America, Spider Man (Peter Parker), Spiderman (Miles Morales), Black Widow, Wolverine and Jessica Jones. I have an Ultimate License. Give a shout if you have any questions about the game.

Enter Hydra Cover.png
    Last edited by Talen; July 6th, 2024 at 20:41.

Saturday Morning Cartoons

A couple screengrabs of how the table is looking and how Demiplane Nexus will be used for the game.

MMRPG Screenshot.jpg

Demiplane Nexus Screenshot.png

Thread Information