Starfinder Playlist

Window automatically resized on launch (mac)

On a Mac. It used to be that FG launched with a window as large as the screen allowed. Now it defaults to some size and positioning which is, at least on my 15" laptop, smaller than the possible maximum (in fact, its max size vertically but not horizontally). I can of course resize it, but it won't remember it and revert to the smaller size on next launch. In fact, it reverts size even if I just return to launcher.

The Unity engine appears to reset the size when the application is updated; which might be what you are seeing.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The Unity engine appears to reset the size when the application is updated; which might be what you are seeing.

Regards,
    JPG
    Could be, but it definitely was not happening until recently (a couple of weeks or something like that), has something changed?

The last two releases were May 2 and June 4; so nothing has been updated since then for the main application. Only the rulesets have been updated.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The last two releases were May 2 and June 4; so nothing has been updated since then for the main application. Only the rulesets have been updated.

Regards,
    JPG
    I see. I recently update Mac OS to 14.5 but not sure it is because of that either.

Any idea on what I can do to get it as it was before, e.g. some parameter I can pass if I launch FG from command line? It takes one click to maximise the window so not the end of the world otherwise, although it does get annoying if I am testing extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by snupy View Post
    ...although it does get annoying if I am testing extensions.
    Does it resize if you use the /reload chat command? You can use this to test extension code, the only thing /reload won't read is changes to the base extension.xml file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Does it resize if you use the /reload chat command? You can use this to test extension code, the only thing /reload won't read is changes to the base extension.xml file.
    I does not, thanks for the advice.
    Is there any way to change which extensions are loaded when using the /reload command? Maybe by editing the extensionstate.xml file before executing reload?

Thread Information