DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Unfortunately @MostTornBrain hasn't been on the forums since the posted on March 22nd. The extension is on the Forge, but is available in the FG extensions directory, so the code can be accessed and modified. It's probably worth PMing @MostTornBrain as they won't be getting new alerts for this thread if they haven't logged in for three months; otherwise, this might need a community member to update and make available here, but they won't be able to update the Forge code, so that might need SmiteWorks help if @MostTornBrain doesn't return to assist.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fortunately Brian (MTB) is responsive on Discord and is willing to transfer the forge items to another dev if someone steps up to take over this extension as with DonE66 taking over Cohorts and Companions.
    Last edited by bmos; June 25th, 2024 at 23:53.

@bmos - That's excellent news. Is there any word on this moving forward?

My post wasn't quite clear enough. Someone needs to step up to maintain this before it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    My post wasn't quite clear enough. Someone needs to step up to maintain this before it will be fixed.
    My fault - I was to happy thinking it was getting updated and didn't read it carefully. Thanks for the information!

Okay, I'll do it - can't say no to bmos telling someone to step up. I played with it a bit and think that I have it working correctly, so I'll find MTB on Discord and see about it being transferred over. One question, since it's been a while since I used this - did the top box (outlined in red below) used to be editable?

2024-06-26 20_59_54-Fantasy Grounds.png

In the meantime, you can try this out and let me know if it's behaving as expected.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GKEnialb; June 27th, 2024 at 04:08.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Okay, I'll do it
    @GKEnialb - Thank you very much for jumping on that! I will install it and give it a look. I hadn't used the previous version, so I can't make a comparison, but I can let you know what I find.

This community rocks!

Rob

I just tested it and it works! One thing I noticed is it doesn't show the information on a mouse over. I don't know that was supposed to happen, but I thought I read it somewhere.

The top box is not editable, but again, I didn't use it before so I can't say if that was supposed to be.

All in all, it is working. For further references, I'm using a bunch of extensions from bmos, Kelrugem, SoMax etc. I'm also using a designed custom theme/interface.

Great Job! Thank you again!

Hi Guys! Since I reported this problem in the first place, I figured I should jump in with some feedback.

- With this new ext in place and all my regular mods/exts turned on, all the errors are gone
    - New notes can be added with no probs
    - Old notes can be edited/removed with no probs
    - Mouseover popups work just like they always did
    - I have no memory of that top box being used for anything in the past, so no loss there

In short, it appears to be 100% fixed.

Thanks GKEnialb! And all who jumped in and helped on this. I'm just savvy enough to explain/test these issues, but I'd never have been able to fix it myself.

You guys are awesome.

Thanks all for the quick testing. I talked with MostTornBrain and he's sending an email to get the Forge listed reassigned - hopefully I'll be able to get the update up there soon (which will just match what I posted here).

Thread Information