2024 Summer Sale
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It has to be approved first. I suspect it may not be until tomorrow.
    I found the item, its just got a wonky name: Additional Token Metadata for scale overrides and

I have upvoted it, but while I was looking for it I found several other feature requests that could be rolled into this sort of feature - or at least I have seen those features contained within the controls for tokens in other virtual tabletop Apps. Such as:

• Multiple images for tokens -
    • Save token size after encounter placement - This is pretty much just asking for the features we are discussing.
    • Support for item token on map
    • Token Resizing
    • Tinting Tokens
    • Multiple Tokens for NPC groups - This is done in some other Apps where placing multiples of the same character onto a map uses wildcarded tokens that have the same prefix, eg: token-0000, token-0001, token-0002 would be randomly used for each version of the same character placed on the map.
    • Control your own Tokens both 3D and Normal
    • Hex Grid Token Placement
    • Player Invisibility & See Invisibility
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm not a fan of the ones on the left as I've used them like that before and the issue is they cover up other tokens and also have some clicking issues.
    I can see how people would like them to be like that, but you always end up running into other issues and might go back to wanting them the old way anyways.
    Having said that, I do think it would be nice to have in some cases, so maybe a setting per token that allows it.
    By having controls for the token artwork. You could set them to be what suits your style of play. If you like having tokens inside the grid square, set them to be so, if you don't, set them to be what you like. Best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I also wish they would allow us to link directly to the feature request instead of having to search for it.
    Totally agree.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    By having controls for the token artwork. You could set them to be what suits your style of play. If you like having tokens inside the grid square, set them to be so, if you don't, set them to be what you like. Best of both worlds.
    Then you would need a setting for this else, it would allow tokens to be outside the grids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I found the item, its just got a wonky name: Additional Token Metadata for scale overrides and
    Weird, I don't remember giving it that name... I was pretty sure I intended to give it the same name as this thread. But, glad you found it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information