DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21293031
    Having trouble moving PCs and NPCs to maps. Dragging from the CT via the green, yellow, and red faces does nothing. Dragging from the portrait or individually from the CT puts a link pin on the map, not the token. What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you ��

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarySwordsman View Post
    Having trouble moving PCs and NPCs to maps. Dragging from the CT via the green, yellow, and red faces does nothing. Dragging from the portrait or individually from the CT puts a link pin on the map, not the token. What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you 🙂

Dragging from the CT via the green, yellow, and red faces at bottom does work. Also dragging from the token works. However you should be using encounters for NPC. Plus auto adding to CT from party sheet.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Right, and I am doing those things; I build encounters in the Encounters windows and use the CT menu to add PCs.

So why am I unable to get their tokens onto a map? Is it a setting that I have wrong? I can’t even do it during prep, when they are not online, to test line of sight.

Could you post screenshots with indicators for the items you're interacting with? A video would be even better.

Thread Information