Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubs96 View Post
    ....and I just tried to replicate and it isn't doing it now. Maybe the attack/save error had messed things up on effect endings and I forgot to reconfirm the error after a reboot
    Thanks for re-testing! I just published an update to the ruleset fixing the "Cast" without "Save" issue, amongst a couple of other things.

Have you contacted Dungeon Coach or his VTT team about your ruleset yet? Think he would love your implementation, and might want to work with you further on it. When you get a chance if you can, adding rest points, and ki points to the resources section of the character sheet would be very useful. Also, a Regeneration effect would be cool.
    edit...
    Also, in our test game tonight we found that when you have defensive effects on (ie. PD:2), it procs fine for the hit or miss, but it doesn't take them into account for heavy+ hits. (ie. gives out heavy+ on the original PD, not the Pumped up PD)

On a side note, If you would like a seat at our table on Thursday evenings (7:30 EST) you are more than welcome.
    Just running test combats right now, so no commitment pressure.
    Last edited by Wubs96; October 25th, 2024 at 04:36.

Yeah I've been in contact with Coach for several months now, but things seem to be going very slowly on the VTT side. I think they are mainly focused on the core ruleset, as well as an app for now. I'll have to keep pestering him though .

Thanks for the feedback regarding needed features and also the bug, I'll look into the bug specifically. Rest points are high on the priority list anyway, ki points I will probably not implement yet until I implement class support overall.

Thanks for the invite to your table! Unfortunately, that would be 00:30 (AM) for me, so I won't be able to make it. I might come back to your offer for a session or two, if I have holidays .

On the plus side, I will likely be starting a new DC20 campaign myself soonish that I will run in FantasyGround, so I will have personal incentive again to further extend the ruleset with more features .

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread Information