TALES of the VALIANT
Page 111 of 111 First ... 1161101109110111
    v7.28 updated to now use shift/alt for controlling vision hide/show. With CTRL now been used to toggle the snapping mode use on the map for the drop, and drag.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post

With CTRL now been used to toggle the snapping mode use on the map for the drop, and drag.

-pete
    Awesome!

OK I just bought all of this stuff and am struggling to set it all up. I simply can't believe with a thread 111 pages deep there are not better instructions (or a video that would take 5 minutes at most). Yes I've seen the first posting, it doesn't tell me anything. I have both B9 core and spell tokens, I did the XML import thing and see all the pretty spell token things under a config window, but I see no way to get the character sheet action tab to show the token slot. Do I need yet another extension? Any help would be appreciated I'm about to bail on this and call it wasted cash and never buy an extension again. I am shocked FGU doesn't have this built in by default. Sorry if I sound cranky, but this is really frustrating. I have session prep to do and this stuff just eats up my time!

Quote Originally Posted by nasman View Post
    OK I just bought all of this stuff and am struggling to set it all up. I simply can't believe with a thread 111 pages deep there are not better instructions (or a video that would take 5 minutes at most). Yes I've seen the first posting, it doesn't tell me anything. I have both B9 core and spell tokens, I did the XML import thing and see all the pretty spell token things under a config window, but I see no way to get the character sheet action tab to show the token slot. Do I need yet another extension? Any help would be appreciated I'm about to bail on this and call it wasted cash and never buy an extension again. I am shocked FGU doesn't have this built in by default. Sorry if I sound cranky, but this is really frustrating. I have session prep to do and this stuff just eats up my time!
    If you want to hit me up on discord I can get you set up.

Thanks again for your help tonight ... I was so close! I can't wait to see the PCs use these tomorrow night.

Thanks again for your help tonight ... I was so close! I can't wait to see the PCs use these tomorrow night.
    Hope you got it working, my guess is you added it to a campaign and did not re-parse the spells on the player sheet. ( As it sounds from the info you loaded the config file fine, just had a player sheet issue. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

While you checked the start or the forum, did you not think to check the actual forge store page for the main information about the extension ?

Forge Spell Token Extension
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Page 111 of 111 First ... 1161101109110111

Thread Information