DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Automatic Effects like Magic Resistance 5e (Legacy)

Hi,

I'm a DM of a legacy campaign and want to use some Archmages with Magic Resistance. I dragged them to the combat tracker but there was no automatic effect on this NPC. I assumed, that I couldn't see the effect and tested some saving throws against the NPC, but there was no advantages rolls. Then I added the effect 'Magic Resistance' by hand but still no advantages rolls. After this I changed to an other NPC with Magic Resistance - still no advantage rolls.
    Then I tested the same with Gnome Cunning but still no advantage rolls.

Can someone tell me, why this effect isn't working anymore? Is it a result of the changes like the inverted logic to IF and IFT since last month? How can I get an effect like Magic Resistance or Gnome Cunning in this Version from now on?

Greetings,
    -Yawgmath

P.S.: Is there any reason why I can't use effects like ATK: [PRF] or ATK: [LVL] or ATK: [-INT] or etc.?

This is working for me both for NPCs and PCs with the Magic Resistance effect. Are you using any extensions? Can you replicate in a new campaign without extensions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As regards your PS this is also working for me. So again it could be an extension if it's not working for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information