Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Thread: Curse of Strahd

Curse of Strahd

I am seeing a major discrepancy between the FGU CoS module and the adventure purchased from WoTC. Specifically chaper 3(which is the start of the campaign) is completely differnt, so if you prepare using the WoTC material then try to run in FGU you will have prepared the wrong information. Specifically the Burgonmasters residence map has a ton of stuff that is not mentioned anywhere, so when you bring that map up to run through it, you have details that you did not prepare for. Also there is no map for Mad Mary's residence

The Curse of Strahd module is an exact copy of the material that was provided by WotC and as far as I know there have been no additions since then (apart from an extensive errata a couple of years ago that changed some of the language). There's no specific map for the Burgomaster's Mansion in Barovia so I'm not sure which map you are referring to (You might be confusing it with the Burgomaster's Mansion in Vallaki). No map was provided for Mad Mary's Teahouse and it's not in the Material provided by WotC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Screenshot 2024-10-26 090231.png

If you look at the images straight from the module you will see the burgonmasters' mansion. Based on it being in the module i assumed it was the correct map, but looking at it now, it is for something in chapter 5. Maybe a better idea to add more description to the name.

Thread Information