DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The feats should work now with the "Self-Contained Data" option is checked, which it is by default. I still want to figure out the module-issue (because I like the way the feats are formatted in the module) so I'm keeping both methods available now as separate options while I figure it out. Maybe there is more than one floating around, but at least it's not needed anymore.

Known missing fields (I discovered while doing a bit more testing myself) include senses, paragon path, and epic destiny. Would also love to add background and themes, but there doesn't seem to be good space in the 4e FG character sheet to add them to? Anyone know if there is?
    Last edited by SieferSeesSomething; Today at 05:28.

Quote Originally Posted by SieferSeesSomething View Post
    The feats should work now with the "Self-Contained Data" option is checked, which it is by default. I still want to figure out the module-issue (because I like the way the feats are formatted in the module) so I'm keeping both methods available now as separate options while I figure it out. Maybe there is more than one floating around, but at least it's not needed anymore.

Known missing fields (I discovered while doing a bit more testing myself) include senses, paragon path, and epic destiny. Would also love to add background and themes, but there doesn't seem to be good space in the 4e FG character sheet to add them to? Anyone know if there is?
    Great! I have a new player coming in soon so I'll get some more testing done shortly just to be sure. And yeah, hadn't noticed the paragon bit when I'd done a quick check, as only one of the test sheets went that far.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information