Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Thread: Early findings

Early findings

After the setting was finally available, I moved my ToV campaign from Alchemy to FGU. Some early findings:

CHARACTER WIZARD: the Mechanist character wizard does not write inventory on a commit. The rest of the classes don't write spells.

SPELLS: The ToV spells only contain effects, not the attacks or saves - and you cannot write those in on the TOV spells. We used the Deep Magic 2 SRD versions of the spells for the casters.

Theogeek's Extended Support for Critical Hits worked perfectly after some fudging about to create the Perkin's Critical Hits my campaign favors.

NONE of the Mad No Mad extensions worked in the setting. I had to disable all of them, and I had a lot of them.

My campaign takes up again Thursday on All Hallows (2024). I look forward to some debugging and updates.

For extension issues, it's best to reach out the developer of the extension. The extension for ToV just helps make sure the records parse their records correctly when adding to the character sheet. The rules function as the legacy 5e rules and didn't see anything needing changing from that functionality. Any other extension would require checking with those developers. The MNM extensions in particular, I've seen many reports of faults within them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information