TALES of the VALIANT

Fighter and Fire Bolt

I believe I have encountered a bug when using D&D 2024 module where if you have a PC using the 2024 Fighter class and 2024 Champion subclass if they have an ability that allows them to use a spell with an attack roll (such as fire bolt, ray of frost, chromatic orb, eldritch blast) we were seeing a Script execution error on both the client side and from my own as the GM when I replicated my player's behavior. You can see the attack modifier when expanding the spell, but cannot drag and drop the dice from the field or click the cast or attack icons without producing the error. The damage roll of the spell operates just fine without issues. The issue does not appear until the 2024 champion subclass is added - levels 1 and 2 of the fighter do not present the issue. I have tested in campaigns without extensions as well and from characters created directly from just the character wizard with no additional add-ons or items.

FGU Champion Fighter Spell Attack Error.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've moved this to the House of Healing since it's not an error in the PHB (at least not as far as I can see anyway).

I can replicate this. So create a fighter with the Champion subclass and then give them a spell such as firebolt and then try to cast it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed a hot fix for this one. Please run a new Check for Updates.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post728926

JPG

Thread Information