Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 39 of 39 First ... 29373839
    It did fix the issue. Thanks a lot

Thanks Rhagelstrom and MeAndUnique. My players thank you!

I rebranded this extension (to avoid confusion) and put it back up on the forge as Pets https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1960/view

Hey Friends,

Tried reading between the lines in this thread but am failing my checks--should we keep using FriendZone (as patched by rhagelstrom), or should we switch to Pets?

Friend Zone is a dead ext. Pets is updated via the forge to make life easy. To avoid any sort of confusion or any sort of forge problems of having an ext named the same as another it was rebranded. Use Pets going forward is the recommendations. There may be some conflicts with other exts immediately, but the authors should have those fixed fairly quickly

Thanks so much for the quick answer and for saving an extension that makes life a whole lot easier!

I believe switch to Pets, now that FriendZone is unlisted.

Thank you for all your work!

This is good news! Thank you for your work. A pet or summoned entity is an important element to play many times, and I found it odd that FGU doesn't implement this on its own. However, I did always find it odd that the tab is labeled Cohorts but not the extension; can you label the tab as "Pets?" It is good news that this is alive and well!

Page 39 of 39 First ... 29373839

Thread Information