TALES of the VALIANT
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I can safely say its bad enough I have to check every TEST for breaking me - but you want me to edit all my files every time a ruleset changes (weekly) too? If this gets implemented consider my extensions off the menu. They will always say invalid. There is no way I'm taking on more work and delivery to forge every week to make users feel safe with extensions.

EXTENSIONS = RISK

You will never be safe if you use them. Period.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    - FX layers behave.... wrong. If you turn visibility off, they never reappear when you turn it back on.
    - Adding more FX layers will only make the latest FX layer visible. The rest will disappear... forever.
    - Locked tokens still do not path-move for GM when ALT key is being pushed (I mentioned this issue in a previous post).
    - 2.5 assets (like walls) flicker when they overlap (though understandably, us making sure they don't overlap is a legit guideline, but I thought I'd mention it anyway).
    - WebM assets on 2.5 randomly disappear. And adding new ones doesn't seem to work.

General feedback for the 2.5 assets. Eh... I can't make it work properly. First of all, if I want to create walls, the tiles are always oriented towards a specific facing (not talking about camera-facing ones, but the ones that are supposed to have a fixed facing) and I have not been able to find how to rotate them in that axis (in fact, I cant' figure out what the rotation controls currently present even do). It appears we cannot edit placed 2.5 tiles. Also, assets randomly appear below the map instead of on top. I have not been able to consistently recreate this to tell *when* it happens. The whole system seems to still be very, very rough.

On a more positive note, as a longtime Photoshop user, I love the new Create Folder behavior when having multiple layers selected. It was something I've been wanting to add to the Feature Requests list but hadn't gotten around to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    - FX layers behave.... wrong. If you turn visibility off, they never reappear when you turn it back on.
    - Adding more FX layers will only make the latest FX layer visible. The rest will disappear... forever.
    - Locked tokens still do not path-move for GM when ALT key is being pushed (I mentioned this issue in a previous post).
    - 2.5 assets (like walls) flicker when they overlap (though understandably, us making sure they don't overlap is a legit guideline, but I thought I'd mention it anyway).
    - WebM assets on 2.5 randomly disappear. And adding new ones doesn't seem to work.

General feedback for the 2.5 assets. Eh... I can't make it work properly. First of all, if I want to create walls, the tiles are always oriented towards a specific facing (not talking about camera-facing ones, but the ones that are supposed to have a fixed facing) and I have not been able to find how to rotate them in that axis (in fact, I cant' figure out what the rotation controls currently present even do). It appears we cannot edit placed 2.5 tiles. Also, assets randomly appear below the map instead of on top. I have not been able to consistently recreate this to tell *when* it happens. The whole system seems to still be very, very rough.

On a more positive note, as a longtime Photoshop user, I love the new Create Folder behavior when having multiple layers selected. It was something I've been wanting to add to the Feature Requests list but hadn't gotten around to it.
    Thanks for the report. I'm able to reproduce the FX layers and I'll take a look at that now. I'll take a look at the WEBM errors, as well.

-

I'm not in the TEST environment, but I noticed yesterday while working on a map in FG it would sometimes add a folder (and one time an FX layer) when I add a new stamp. Is this what you are talking about?

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    I'm not in the TEST environment, but I noticed yesterday while working on a map in FG it would sometimes add a folder (and one time an FX layer) when I add a new stamp. Is this what you are talking about?
    No, nothing of the sort.

In photoshop, if you have multiple layers selected, when you push the Create Folder button, it creates the folder AND places the selected layers inside that folder.

Now FG does the same thing, and it’s a major quality-of-life improvement. At least for me.

No, nothing of the sort.

In photoshop, if you have multiple layers selected, when you push the Create Folder button, it creates the folder AND places the selected layers inside that folder.

Now FG does the same thing, and it’s a major quality-of-life improvement. At least for me.
    Cool

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information