DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Extension: Ship's Locker

One of the benefits of having your own ship as a crew is a ship's locker to put your cutlasses, vacc suits, and general survival gear in. In our adventures we used to keep track of this in a note or slack message, as there was nowhere to put these items in the MGT2 ruleset.

I noticed on the Status tab of the PC Spacecraft sheet there was a fair amount of unused space...

ships-locker-before.png

...so I decided to write a little extension. I have given the PC spacecraft (charspacecraftsheet) a new inventory node (lockerlist) and used the space on the status page to add a simple inventory. Simply drag and drop items onto the list as per a usual inventory and this will be stored (in the db.xml) between sessions in the same way as for characters.

ships-locker-after.png

I have not put any restrictions on the size, mass or quantities of items that can be put in there. It is pretty simple, so have a play around and I hope you find it useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for sharing. I've downloaded it and hopefully will get to make use of it soon (if our DnD campaign ever wraps up).

Thread Information