DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    In the forge slideshow, when the example pc wildshaped, the form's attacks were added to their weapons, however when I wildshape my PC in my session, their weapons disappear, and no attacks for the shape are shown.
    Attached Images Attached Images

it's working on my end:
    Screenshot 2024-10-06 155658.png

Send my a pm with you discord and i will get in touch with you soon.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Quote Originally Posted by lordbulljr View Post
    In the forge slideshow, when the example pc wildshaped, the form's attacks were added to their weapons, however when I wildshape my PC in my session, their weapons disappear, and no attacks for the shape are shown.
    Change the mode to "Standard"

Hey I just installed this extension, and when I process a change as the DM it doesn't show the NPC powers on the character sheet it leaves their standard actions, and when I'm logged in as a player side I don't have the advanced wildshape option. Is there a how to or read me for this extension?

Wait I figured this out, he had a blank attack as the top action for some reason, once I deleted that it started populating the NPC actions.
    Last edited by MatticusNWN; October 8th, 2024 at 13:35.

Hello there, i found out that an error occurs when i try to change the mode in the actions tab. The string on the button changes but all te rest stays the same.
    Screenshot 2024-10-21 232132.png

@MatticusNWN Currently facing 3 issues

1) Errors each time DM or player swaps between modes (same as MCN above)
    2) Everything else fine for DM, but for player the Advanced wildshape section doesn't show at all.
    3) When DM swaps wildshape, it gives them the health of the creature, rather than 2024's ruling of keeping the players current health.

Regardless of the above, this still saves so much time and effort, we can change hp manually, and the DM can change the wildshape.
    Thank you for your efforts

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Thread Information