DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Steam linux version doesn't work (but works on Proton)

For some time my linux version worked perfectly but now works only on proton.
    I changed my installation location of FGU to my main drive after that I could not update and had of being unable to complete SSL connection

But at least the proton version is running fine but I much prefer the native linux version.
    Last edited by AlysonLoubet; Yesterday at 22:40.

Whenever you change your installation location; you may links point to the old version; while after updating, the updater will re-launch the new version in the application folder specified in the Settings.

The best bet is to note your FG data folder location in the Settings; then do an uninstall/reinstall as well as ensure that any shortcuts/links you are using point to the new version.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; Yesterday at 23:03.

all right gonna try
    Last edited by AlysonLoubet; Yesterday at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Whenever you change your installation location; you may links point to the old version; while after updating, the updater will re-launch the new version in the application folder specified in the Settings.

The best bet is to note your FG data folder location in the Settings; then do an uninstall/reinstall as well as ensure that any shortcuts/links you are using point to the new version.

Regards,
    JPG
    I removed every folder that I could, cleaned the settings but now the it is stuck on the login part (infinite logging) on native version.

question tho: I will get in trouble using the Proton version until I can fix the normal version?

Edit: I think my problem is about the in cacertificates but I can't find a way to fix it.
    Last edited by AlysonLoubet; Today at 00:10.

Thread Information