DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Add Encounter Button Missing?

After the most recent update (this was Monday night, 10/21), I found that the button to add an encounter to the Combat Tracker and Map is missing from the encounter dialog. There used to be an arrow in the bottom left that would add NPCs to the tracker, and tokens to the map.

I can post screenshots if necessary... has anyone else experienced this? I scanned the forum, but didn't see anything. Thank you!

DnD 5e, Dungeon of the Mad Mage module

Blog Entries
    Check your extensions.
    This is what an encounter window looks like in 5E with legacy rules option set.
    Screenshot 2024-10-24 114823.png

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for your quick reply! I will check (and reinstall?) my extensions. That "Add to Tracker" button is notably absent.

Blog Entries
    Yes, update all your extensions. But if that doesn't fix it, you will have to figure out which one and disable it. Then contact the extension creator and see if they are willing to update the extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information