I've been working on a Story Template which generates random works of art as AD&D treasure. This consists of several tables with a descriptive element, and a second column for the impact on the value of the item.

The original idea was that the value modifiers would be added together via a long [#Mod1#+#Mod2#] - which works, however that final sum is meant to be checked against a table to determine the actual value.

In other words, the sum of [#Mods#] should be treated as the "Dice Roll" on the Value Table. I figured I could probably do this by having it roll Xd1 where X is [#Mods#] however I cannot figure out any way to actually intercept the rolled die or modifier for the table.

My closest success was converting the code's paragraph type to chat, and making it a /rollon value [#Mods#]d1, however it isn't exactly an elegant solution and I was hoping there might be some better alternative.

Is there anything I'm overlooking, or have I run into a hard limit on what Fantasy Grounds is capable of?