Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Returned to FG and my ultimate license is cancelled

I just returned to reinstall FG. It's been some time since I last used the product (pre-unity) but I had an ultimate license (one time) version.
    I logged into my account and it says my license has been cancelled. How can this be?

I recommend reaching out to support directly at https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia.../FGCP/overview
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The only order on this FG account for a license was a FGC subscription during 2015-2016.

Did you perhaps buy on Steam? If so, you'll need to link your Steam account to your FG account, and then get your license key from the Steam library (Library->Home, then right-click on Fantasy Grounds VTT->Manage->CD Keys).

Or perhaps did you have more than one account?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The only order on this FG account for a license was a FGC subscription during 2015-2016.

Did you perhaps buy on Steam? If so, you'll need to link your Steam account to your FG account, and then get your license key from the Steam library (Library->Home, then right-click on Fantasy Grounds VTT->Manage->CD Keys).

Or perhaps did you have more than one account?

Regards,
    JPG
    I think you're right about Steam. I didn't remember getting it on steam but it shows that I purchased the ultimate license upgrade in 2016. I will try to link it.

let us know if that worked
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information