GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 44 of 44 First ... 34424344
    Quote Originally Posted by Terhial View Post
    From Savage Foes of North America the Crazy and Juicer NPCS both have [@Attacks -2] instead of [@Attack -2] breaking the automation of this function. I have not checked for other NPCs in other material.
    Thanks. I get it sorted ASAP.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; October 10th, 2024 at 20:01.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Savage Rifts Arcana & Mysticism is not showing the Player's Guide in the Books for me. The module is loaded, shared, and is showing in the Modules listing with Frameworks, Edges, and everything showing under Character. So just the book entry is not showing up, everything else seems to be working.
    The longsword is 15 gold and the short bow is 30? Wait, that means it costs 5 gold for the materials for a longsword and 10 gold for the materials for a short bow?

Quote Originally Posted by Terhial View Post
    Savage Rifts Arcana & Mysticism is not showing the Player's Guide in the Books for me. The module is loaded, shared, and is showing in the Modules listing with Frameworks, Edges, and everything showing under Character. So just the book entry is not showing up, everything else seems to be working.
    Thanks. I will push that as a Hotfix now.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Hi, sorry for the tone of my last few posts, and thanks for trying to fix stuff.

I think a lot of the error messages I got last time may have because I had the wrong extension loaded.

However, I still have a few player issues, and some of my own as the GM.

Still having issues with certain items of cyber-ware not equipping properly, Armor Plating cyber-ware is not properly applying its effects. Neither the +2 natural armor bonus, nor the +6 Heavy MDC armor are applying passively as they should, I suspect there are others, I'll post if they come up in play.

Also as the GM running the terror on the dark frontier, it would make my life so much easier if you could unlock the region guide, as there is lots of info in there that's GM only, its not a player supplement, they have a players guide. I cant push selected bits of text about background etc, and having to paraphrase the whole thing or re-type it out as a new story entry is a pain.

Same goes for tokens, all the tokens for items and equipment (or lack of them) are all locked. So if there's an item in the magic book, or the South America book, i cant open it to add my own token to the empty token box. I can only do it via the combat tracker. Same goes for NPC's. I'm sure in D&D books you can alter stuff but also have the option to reset changes. e.g the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber entry from the swade vehicle guide. same goes for all the other books. I cant add tokens to a blank space.

Same goes for a lot of the tables in the various books, which don't allow me to make the results of rolls on tables visible to players. Its locked, so when I click the icon to make results visible to players, it wont unlock / make visible. e.g the cult table in the gamemasters guide. that's just a random example, there are others I would like the players to be able to see the results. I could also add my own pins/links to other rifts modules if you open them up.

When I go to story and type paradox shaman in the search box, 5 entries appear, all for terror on the dark frontier, and 3 are blank, white, non entries.

One more thing... Exploding dice are cool, but its more like a slow trickle or dribble.... Is there any way to calculate what's going to explode and have it all on the screen at once (rolling lots of dice at once is cool) like rolling a handful of dice at once for the wow factor rather than dribble them out like an old man passing water...

Thanks again for all the work.
    Last edited by flashingturtle; Today at 06:18.

Ive also been told that the combat reflex edge not applying +2 properly to shaken rolls

And is there any way for players to draw their own action cards instead of them being dealt by the GM or autodealt on the turn end? It would be like rolling the d20 in d&d, and an extension or something would be good to enable players to do this manually. Also for skill challenges, chases etc, letting them draw their own cards would be much better. Thanks!

Savage Rifts, Terror On The Dark Frontier Region Guide, Chapter Four: The High Plains: Places In The Labyrinth: Straight Outta New Dodge is a blank entry with no content

Page 44 of 44 First ... 34424344

Thread Information