GI JOE RPG Launch

Multiple Campaigns Corrupted

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I experienced a "Script Execution Error [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_dualua"]" error that resulted in the right side of my character screen going blank for my Curse of Strahd campaign. Fortuntaely, this was rectified by using an older db.xml.

Today, I have experienced the same issue for my Tyranny of Dragons campaign. This time, doing this does not help. Additionally, my Curse of Strahd is missing all PC character sheets. It does not show any of the maps I added, and I cannot add them again because it still senses the maps as having been added.

At a bit of a loss as it seems using FGU means I'm at threat at losing campaign progress at a moment's notice, and I run multiple campaigns each week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoySlim View Post
    Hello,

A few weeks ago, I experienced a "Script Execution Error [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_dualua"]" error that resulted in the right side of my character screen going blank for my Curse of Strahd campaign. Fortuntaely, this was rectified by using an older db.xml.

Today, I have experienced the same issue for my Tyranny of Dragons campaign. This time, doing this does not help. Additionally, my Curse of Strahd is missing all PC character sheets. It does not show any of the maps I added, and I cannot add them again because it still senses the maps as having been added.

At a bit of a loss as it seems using FGU means I'm at threat at losing campaign progress at a moment's notice, and I run multiple campaigns each week.
    Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information