Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 22 of 22 First ... 12202122
    Still have the same issues with the version located here: https://github.com/bmos/FG-CoreRPG-E...ases/tag/v1.212024-09-27_0-31-18.png
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Tested with many extensions, and with only this one alone. The same behavior is observed. (v. 1.21 from GitHub)

With this extension loaded...
    1. Create a Container entry in the PC inventory
    2. Add an Item to the PC inventory and add the ContainerName to the Location field
    3. Double click the Container to collapse it
    - This does collapse it, and adds a [+] to the Container's name.
    - Double-click again to expand the container, and the [+] is removed
    - This moves the location (makes sense, it always did...resorting alphabetically with the [+] and without.

Only, here's the issue I'm seeing:
    - For this example, I am using 0. ACTION ONLY (bag) (where I store an Improvised Weapon, Unarmed Attack, and Shield Bash item - so they appear in the Weapon List for the character. Though the same happens in more traditional containers too.

1. I assign 0. ACTION ONLY (bag) as the location for the Shield Bash item
    - The inventory UX successfully shifts the item from its purely alphabetical location, it appears under the 0. ACTION ONLY (bag) entry as desired.
    2. I double-click the container to collapse it
    - As note above, it amends the ContainerName with the [+] as if it were collapsed, but does not also amend the name for that entry in the Location column for assigned items.
    - As such, the associated item is still looking (it appears) for the name without the [+] and does not "collapse into" the container. If memory serves, the [+] didn't get amended to the individual item entry locations in the past...my suspicion is that the sorting previously ignored the [+].
    - If I manually add [+] to LocationName in the Location field for the item it will accurately sort it to be under and indented as "belonging" to the container...but it's still visible in the inventory list. It doesn't actually collapse or hide inventory.

I hope this helps.

If anyone has picked up the extension support. 2E is still having issues.

I can shoot over screen shots if so.

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12202122

Thread Information