GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647
    Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    Please note that KNK is no longer updated via the Forge. If you want the latest version download from here: https://github.com/rhagelstrom/KitNKaboodle/releases and paste it on your Extensions folder (replace the old one).
    Thanks for the link to the updates. This version re-includes the Action tab on Items, so I can drop spells onto Items again. Lovely to have the functionality back.

May have spoken too soon on KNK. Still having problems in tonight's game with KNK disabled. Latest version from GitHub.

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    You have problems with KNK disabled...?

Hi,

Just 3 quick issues I'm having:

- (most important) Would it be possible to have KNK items power include the spell tokens from B9 Spell Tokens? I can't manage to make them work together, even with matching names

- The option "Show carried item powers" seems to be on even when turned off (and it always overrides extensions like Equipped Effects

- I'm getting a conflict with Combat Automation, that gives this error [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CombatAutomation:combat_automation.lua"]:339: attempt to index global 'rAction' (a nil value) when clicking on the Action tab of items and spells that have actual actions available. I know this might depend from CA, but that ext is on maintenance mode (iiirc) so maybe something can be done from KNK side (I have no idea how this stuff works tbh)

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Hi,

Just 3 quick issues I'm having:

- (most important) Would it be possible to have KNK items power include the spell tokens from B9 Spell Tokens? I can't manage to make them work together, even with matching names

- The option "Show carried item powers" seems to be on even when turned off (and it always overrides extensions like Equipped Effects

- I'm getting a conflict with Combat Automation, that gives this error [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CombatAutomation:combat_automation.lua"]:339: attempt to index global 'rAction' (a nil value) when clicking on the Action tab of items and spells that have actual actions available. I know this might depend from CA, but that ext is on maintenance mode (iiirc) so maybe something can be done from KNK side (I have no idea how this stuff works tbh)

Thanks a lot
    Thank you for your report. I can take a look at these. No promises right now but I'll see what I can do. The following information would help me:

do you have these problems with only KnK loaded (no other extensions)?

If not, can you narrow down which extension, when in conjunction with KnK, do these problems come up?

Quote Originally Posted by Farratto View Post
    Thank you for your report. I can take a look at these. No promises right now but I'll see what I can do. The following information would help me:

do you have these problems with only KnK loaded (no other extensions)?

If not, can you narrow down which extension, when in conjunction with KnK, do these problems come up?
    Thanks a lot.

- The first issue comes from an interaction with B9 Spell Tokens (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/149/view), an extensions that adds spell tokens to spells in the Action tab (for PCs) and on the CT (for NPCs). Basically the actions added by KNK don't show these tokens even if they have spell names correctly matching.

- The second one happens with just KNK loaded (I'm using version v3.0.4-rc4)

- The last issue happens only as a conflict with Combat Automation (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/347...bat-Automation)

Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647

Thread Information