5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Looks like the font might be: charspacecraft-sheetinline
    Still not sure why the original developer added so many custom fonts like that; but at least that should get you going. Will look at poking that change in, just to keep moving files closer to CoreRPG.
    “Layout space". A smaller font was needed for the text to fit in the box. I am afraid if you remove the font or change its size from 12 to 14, you will break the layout. It will not look good.
    I wouldn't do it, not everything should be as minimalistic as CoreRPG.

btw. that was the text font I was looking for. It worked like a charm. It would be so much easier if the ruleset wasn't in the vault, but I'm sure the developer had something in mind. I'm just sorry to take up so much of your time.

As for the story with the subwindow, the solution I found works for all other subwindows, e.g. skills, equipment and also all subwindows on the starship character sheet with the ship data.

I created a charsheet in RW and told it to join with the charsheet in the rules. Then the debug feature showed me the subsheet classes (marked in yellow) and for each one I can use the name (marked in green) on the tabs to access it. Only the one for ships refuses (marked in red) and yes, I know that there is not ships in there atm
    So what I need is the name for the subwindow, which should normally match the name of the window. (in the campaign folder?). I made the subwindow for charsheet_actions_spacecraft smaller for testing purposes and added a red backdrop to make a change clearer to see. In case you are wondering what the big red box is.

I hope that does make any sense.

Regards,
    Lynnx
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wouldn't recommend using RSW for theming in general. It's written by a third party developer and not supported by us; we provide a lot of templating to allow more to be done with less code. When making themes; I highly recommend looking at all the standard themes as examples, and tracking down the edge cases by asking questions.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the help so far. I've learned a lot and my wife is very happy with the design so far. At least for Traveller the theme is ready. It will now be tested first. I can't do much more without looking at the ruleset anyway.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information