DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Story into a book or module?

I am loving Fantasy Grounds for Traveller. The couple of questions I have asked already have been answered pretty quickly. You all are a great and helpful community. I was playing around with the Marches Adventure 3, Search and Rescue. I already purchased Marches adventures 1-5, and have already run the first 2 adventures in person. So figured let's try this. Using the Story I have taken from the PDF and have it broken down in sections I think will work for me. I have my "practice campaign " where I have been testing and getting used to how things work.

So now my question is. How can I export this adventure as a book or module to put it in a different campaign that I would use with my players?

If there is a sticky on this I missed it.

Thanks.

Information on exporting to a module is available in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Module-Export
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do I convert a story I made into a module to export?

Quote Originally Posted by gds View Post
    How do I convert a story I made into a module to export?
    See the link that Trenloe posted above. Open the campaign that your story is in and either type /export in chat and press return or click the export button at the bottom of the modules window. Fill in the form with a name etc and then tick the circle next to story in the record type list and then click export. This creates a module with the name that you gave it which you can then open in any other campaign.

See also video forty-one here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, you two are outstanding. It was not clicking for me in my head, but after watching and following the video, it works perfectly, thank you both.

I used the Author extension to create the Mysteries of the Ancients and Secrets of the Ancients modules that are currently for sale on the store.

Thread Information