Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by BadEye View Post
    Regardless, that developer has done their thing and Tales of the Valiant content is in the final stages of review. We'll be sharing a release date on Fantasy Grounds very soon (talking weeks not months).
    Thank you for the update! I came here to voice my support to whoever is working hard on this, and they're so good, we're close to a release date! Woohoo!

I keep checking every week with bated breath

maybe next week

There is a lot of back and forth going on behind the scenes with fine-tuning and quality control; just to let you know this is still moving forward, and should be this month.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is a lot of back and forth going on behind the scenes with fine-tuning and quality control; just to let you know this is still moving forward, and should be this month.

Regards,
    JPG
    Looks like it got added, got my Kickstarter keys today.

Just started playing with it. Loaded the ToV extension, and set the game to legacy 5e, which I think is what you are supposed to do.

Two things off the bat with the character wizard. Making a fighter, equipment selection seems to be not right, got two identical choices for just a couple of weapons instead of all the choices needed.

So, started making the choices manually (drag and drop on the character sheet) and the explorer's pack doesn't work. Get: "Attempt to open wildcard links(s) that do not match any loaded module data. Check your active Library modules." and then a bunch of busted links in the chat window.

The two modules I have loaded are Tales of the Valiant Players Guide and Tales of the Valiant Monster Vault.

Edit: just checked the monster vault, added an Astral Destroyer to the Combat Tracker, and the save for the Tail Whip isn't being parsed correctly. I'm guessing that's true of everything using ToV wording for saves vs 5E wording for saves. Is an update to the parser coming? Otherwise automation isn't going to work well.
    Last edited by drempel; Yesterday at 19:46.

I will look at your reports, but you should be setting the game rules version to 'ToV'
    Screenshot from 2024-10-21 14-09-32.png

The explorer's pack issue is related to the module data and we'll let the developer know.

As for the NPC parsing, we will be looking into trying to get it fine tuned, but might have some shortcomings with every attack coming out perfectly.

I have pushed a hotfix for the class kits not showing correct choices in the character wizard.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I will look at your reports, but you should be setting the game rules version to 'ToV'
    Screenshot from 2024-10-21 14-09-32.png

The explorer's pack issue is related to the module data and we'll let the developer know.

As for the NPC parsing, we will be looking into trying to get it fine tuned, but might have some shortcomings with every attack coming out perfectly.

I have pushed a hotfix for the class kits not showing correct choices in the character wizard.
    Ah sweet, I didn't know about that option, I'll set it for sure

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information