5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Looking for a way to modify the displayed dice rolls in ascending or descending order

Hey! This is actually my first post as I have no idea where to find this information and I am hoping this can steer me in the right direction.

I am working on my own TTRPG system and I am utilizing a Dice Pool System that compares individual dice rolled from the two contested parties from highest to lowest. Each Dice in a pool that is contested against another dice has a winner and at the end of the dice Pool contest the one with the most winning dice wins the contest. I don't know if that made sense but to put it plainly...

Attacker rolls 5d6: 3, 5, 2, 6, 1 (6, 5, 3, 2, 1)

Defender roll 5d6: 3, 2, 3, 4, 6 (6, 4, 3, 3, 2)

There is a way to decide ties but I will skip it to keep it brief. The Attacker and Defender compare dice as shown in the brackets. The Attacker wins ties, so as a result they score 3 wins to the Defender's 2). Moves onto next step (unimportant)

I need a way that when dice pools are rolled, it auto-sorts them from highest to lowest to make the comparing part easy (or if there is a function that can somehow just do it automatically and declare a winner somehow that'd be even better but I'll assume that's some extensive work).

Is there an extension/module out there that can sort all dice rolls made? I don't need the dice results totaled together.

Here's a super simple one that will sort any generic dice roll made to the chat window.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Perfect, I'll take a look into this! Much appreciated.

Both XCore and MoreCore have sort dice options.
    Cool, I think I downloaded Morecore and I wasn't really sure where I was looking for that. It's its own game system right? I loaded a game and went through options and didn't see it but perhaps I missed or or im missing some sort of download for it. I'll check out Xcore too, thanks! Just know it has it helps a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Here's a super simple one that will sort any generic dice roll made to the chat window.

Regards,
    JPG
    Where would I put this file exactly? Under modules?

.ext files go under the extensions folder
    .pak files go under the ruleset folder
    .mod files go under the modules folder
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Note that .ext extension files must be selected/enabled at campaign startup. They can not be enabled or disabled once the campaign has loaded.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information