5E Character Create Playlist
Page 121 of 121 First ... 2171111119120121
    Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ok, it seems like it isn't fixed for us. We haven't done extensive testing, but is it possible that Auras don't work properly when putting them in the character effects? (using PF2E ruleset)
    Probably? I don't really know for sure. The code is open source so if anyone wants to do that work to make that work then go for it. If it works it'll get merged into mainline.

I'm trying to do some homebrew Auras for elementals, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to write them. Any assistance would be awesome.
    Note: I am using BCEG as well.

Void Aura: Creatures within 10 feet of the Void Elemental must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or take 21 (6d6) psychic damage and be frightened until the end of their next turn.
    This was my attempt that just isn't working:
    Void Aura; AURA: 10 !ally, circle, single, cyan; ($) Void Aura AoE; SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant

Vibrating Form: Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the Sound Elemental must succeed on a DC 16 Constitution saving throw or take 11 (2d10) thunder damage and be deafened until the end of their next turn.

Temporal Aura: Creatures within 20 feet of the Time Elemental must succeed on a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw or lose their reaction and take 14 (4d6) psychic damage as time warps around them.
    Last edited by Chivalrous1; Yesterday at 18:05.
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous1 View Post
    I'm trying to do some homebrew Auras for elementals, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to write them. Any assistance would be awesome.
    Note: I am using BCEG as well.

Void Aura: Creatures within 10 feet of the Void Elemental must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or take 21 (6d6) psychic damage and be frightened until the end of their next turn.
    This was my attempt that just isn't working:
    Void Aura; AURA: 10 !ally, circle, single, cyan; ($) Void Aura AoE; SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant

Vibrating Form: Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the Sound Elemental must succeed on a DC 16 Constitution saving throw or take 11 (2d10) thunder damage and be deafened until the end of their next turn.

Temporal Aura: Creatures within 20 feet of the Time Elemental must succeed on a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw or lose their reaction and take 14 (4d6) psychic damage as time warps around them.
    Void Aura
    Code:
    Void Aura; AURA: 10 !ally, single, cyan; ($) Void Aura AoE; IF:FACTION(notself); SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 6d6 psychic; SAVEADD: Void Feared
    You also need this in the effects list in the top right of FGVTT
    Code:
    Vibrating Ears; Deafened
    Set to 1 round.

Vibrating Form
    Code:
    Vibrating Form; AURA: 10 all, black; ($) Vibrating Form AoE; IF:FACTION(notself); SAVES: 16 CON; SAVEDMG: 2d10 thunder; SAVEADD: Vibrating Ears
    You also need this in the effects list in the top right of FGVTT
    Code:
    Vibrating Ears; Deafened
    Set to 1 round.

The last one "Temporal Aura" I need more info about the feature, like how often does it happen?

Page 121 of 121 First ... 2171111119120121

Thread Information