DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hello,

Is it possible to have a corrected version of the module please? I am referring to the pdf update on Drivethrurpg dated 24 April 2024. Perhaps they've corrected the NPCs Caroline Liou and Dan Epaku, who have the same game stats?

Or is it possible to at least correct the problems with some images that give a console error like:
    modules/MGP40104TRVMG2E/campaign/images/A Lake.webp
    modules/MGP40104TRVMG2E/campaign/images/Big Ship.webp

Or have an illustration of Ammegash Venden, Blanca, Edkiku Lam, Jonkeereeen Hunter, without their game stats (in fact, all of Callia's NPCs).

There's a problem with the scale of the LOS, which is too large for the following maps:
    Map: Inner Base - Player
    Map: Machinery Level - Player

There's a problem with the labels or pins on the following maps:
    Map: Shelter Canyon Region - Player
    Map: Twilights Peak Top Down GM

Thanks in advance

The only updates to PDFs they made back in March/April of this year were to improve compatibility with Apple-based products. Mongoose very rarely updates our errata for adventure modules.

- I think you mean the NPCs Caroline Lidu and Dan Kepaku: They have graphics, stats, and NPC record entries just like they are in the book. Are the stats for each character the same in the book? Yes, but there is nothing I can do about that. Feel free to create a copy of the NPC record and update the records on your end to suit how you think the stats should be. I have seen this type of error in many Mongoose adventure books, but we have to live with the problem since they rarely update them.

- I have included the two missing graphics you mentioned

- Standalone pics added for the characters you mentioned

- I updated all the maps you mentioned. The FGU folks had me resize some of the graphics to fit their current guidelines, which messed up the scaling.

The updates have been submitted for review and should be available soon.

Thank you very much Stargrove.

I suspected there might be erratas, but you never know
    I'm following this thread on the mongoose forum on adventure mistakes: https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com...cients.124163/

And don't worry about Dan Kepaku, I've created my own stats for him

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information