Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Spell Preperation Button Missing

I am trying to set up a new Wizard character, and when I go to prepare spells on the Actions Tab, underneath 1st level spells, there is no icon to the left of the spells. If I am not mistaken, in the past we would click on that icon to the left of the spell to "memorize" the spell. When I switch to Combat or Standard mode at the bottom, a little hand icon shows up for all of the spells. So it would seem that it is showing up correctly in Combat and Standard, but not in the Preparation mode. I should also add I am using version 4.5.10 Core of Unity, and I have zero mods installed. Anyone know what I might be missing? Thanks.

Brian B. 114.png

Clicking the pencil icon in the bottom right will put it into edit mode and present many more options
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

When I click on the pencil icon, the mode button goes away, so that I cannot choose Combat, Standard or Preparation.

Not sure how, but I closed the program and restarted it, and now it seems to be working. See picture....Untitled.png

Well I see you are using extensions and that may cause issues with the expected functionality.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information