5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It worked. Thank you very much!

Got another error after today's update. Sorry to bother again, I got stop updating Fantasy Grounds after these recent weird changes to 5e ruleset.

errorKW2.png

Just pushed a hot fix for that issue. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quick note of thanks. K&W had been enraging me with errors but after following this protocol, all is well. Thank you again.

When I use the extensions Friend Zone and Kingdoms & Warfare together, I get an error message when opening the "cohorts" tab on PC's character sheet
    error friend zone.png

Both extensions work just fine separately, but they seem to be having this failed interaction. I've no idea which extension should update their code, but I reckon I would let you know about it since Friend Zone is a very popular extension; I already posted on the their thread.

I'll leave the git hub page for the Friend Zone extension below with its source code. The version I'm using is the latest release (v1.3.2-rc6)
    https://github.com/rhagelstrom/FriendZone

K&W does not currently have a person doing maintenance (as they have not responded in a while); so probably need to be driven on FriendZone side.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information