DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PC Character Sheet Notes coded as a Story

It may be too much to ask, but could you change the notes section on the Notes tab (or create a new tab) that acts like a Story so that links to other stories, NPCs, etc can be attached directly to the character sheet?

You could create an item, feat, feature, or trait and put it in there if you want. You can link things to any of those things and the links will work as long as you also share whatever the link points to as well. It would be much easier however to just create a story entry and share that with the players. Remember players can't create stories themselves but they can create notes which they could link to any of the above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I believe the request is to change the notes field in the PC sheet to a formatted text field, so that links to other records can be added if desired.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've considered something like the action tab for a notes system that you can organize yourself and the record itself contains formatted text field. I think for those that like making notes, it give them the best way of maintaining notes. I did this in World of Darkness 5e. Haven't gotten much feedback with this approach.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information