Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 38 of 38 First ... 28363738
    Found the following error when just opening the cohorts tab on a player's character sheet. The actual mechanical part of controlling the cohort seems to be working fine, though.

error friend zone.png

Quote Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
    Found the following error when just opening the cohorts tab on a player's character sheet. The actual mechanical part of controlling the cohort seems to be working fine, though.

error friend zone.png
    What version are you using?

v1.3.2-rc6, latest release from github by rhagelstrom

Quote Originally Posted by LucasR View Post

error friend zone.png
    I am not able to reproduce this error. Are there any other helpful details you can give us? Does the error still occurr if you unload your other extensions? Does it happen on a blank campaign?

Works for me. Maybe FG has re-installed the old version after an update? Check if the version you see when you start FG is really RC6 of the extension.

I'm curious if you are still supporting this extension ( 5e- Friend Zone) ?

The extension seems to be causing anchoring conflicts within FGU.

I'd really like to continue using it, but the conflicts are really disruptive on certain sheets

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kalafax View Post
    I'm curious if you are still supporting this extension ( 5e- Friend Zone) ?

The extension seems to be causing anchoring conflicts within FGU.

I'd really like to continue using it, but the conflicts are really disruptive on certain sheets

Thanks in advance
    There's a patched version found here: https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Frien...tag/v1.3.2-rc6

Just drop it into your extensions folder and you're good to go. It's mentioned on the previous page.

You're right, it doesn't give the error when it's only Friend Zone. I posted because when I removed Friend Zone, no other extension was giving an error.

Tested it one by one and it is a failed interaction between Friend Zone and Kingdoms and Warfare extension. I'll post on K&W forum thread as well, but I'll admit I have no idea which one should update the code

Page 38 of 38 First ... 28363738

Thread Information