Starfinder Playlist
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrnando View Post
    Hi, thanks for this excellent extension! Is there any possibility to implement a setting to deal cards to PC's owned by the GM? For solo players it will be very useful.
    Thanks for checking it out! Just in case, you can still deal cards to any character manually (via drag/drop or right click) through the deckbox regardless of who owns the character. The feature you quoted is specifically for the "Deal 1 to Connected PCs" button, which has that specific limitation.

Great extension! Because of this, I am able to import about all of my "more RPG than boardgame" boardgames into Fantasy Grounds. I had a couple of requests for the wish list:

1. The ability to assign weight to cards - in those situations where you need to build stacks of decks, go through the deck and put certain cards on top, or have certain cards come out last by assigning a weight to some or all of the cards to manipulate their randomness. Perhaps radial options: come out next, come out first, come out last, come out in the first half, come out in the last half - I think would cover every situation I have ever seen with cards.

2. The ability to see "current cards in the deck" on the deckbox as facedown cards - This combined with the ability to weigh cards would allow you to open that window, "peek two cards of your choosing and then pick the best one to come out next" type of situations.
    Last edited by Fistan77; Yesterday at 22:17.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Thread Information